Please note that all data captured and processed by iTech Series will be done so in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR
Our privacy practices may vary among the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements (“Applicable Data Protection Laws”).
Within iTech Series, our most important asset is our relationship with our user community. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of our user’s Personal Data. We want you to know how we protect the information submitted or collected through your use of our services.
Downloading of Content From Landing Pages:
By clicking on the ‘Download Now/ Get The Report’ Button of a white paper/research paper/guide/eBook you acknowledge and agree that the information provided may be shared with the publishers of the content.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third-party advertisements on www.itechnologyseries.com. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including IP address, ISP, the browser used to visit our site, or if the user has Flash installed. This is used, in some cases, for geo-targeting purposes (showing ads based on the user’s geographic location) or showing certain ads on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies to serve ads through Google’s DoubleClick. A cookie is placed on your computer when you are browsing the web and when you visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements), this cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”).
The ads served are based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about CRM, you may see CRM provider advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as a sports site). DART uses “Non-Personally Identifiable Information”. It does NOT track personal information such as name, email, physical address, telephone, social security, bank account or credit card numbers.
You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off cookies in your browser settings, or by changing the preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, like forums and accounts. Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
Information we collect
The information we collect about individuals is always business related information — such as name, contact details and role. This information is either provided to us directly by the business, provided to us by our customers, or collected by us from third parties.
We collect information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms and “Contact Us” webpages. We collect your details when you email us with an enquiry.
In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website.
Use of personal information
In accordance with data protection laws, we will only process your personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so. In respect to your personal data, these bases are: (i) where you have given your consent; and (ii) where it is in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that none of these prejudice your own fundamental rights or freedoms.
We collect some personal information when you register for an event, or subscribe to our newsletter, or sign-up for a form which could include:
- Job title
- Phone number
- Email address
Personally Identifiable Information you provide may be used to:
- To provide services and information that you request and to manage your account with us.
- To deliver content matching your interests.
- To contact you about products and services.
- To advertise to you or invite you to join us on social media platforms.
- For any other purpose which we tell you about when you give us the data.
- Send you information from our advertisers.
- Target advertising based on your interests.
Sharing Your Information Data With Advertisers, Sponsors & Others
Your Personally Identifiable Information will only be shared with other companies under the following circumstances:
- We have asked and you have given your consent to share the information with advertisers, exhibitors and sponsors for a specific service.
- We need to provide it to other companies in order to deliver the services you want from us, such as having an email list sent out or to process your event order. In these cases, the information is used only for the specific service you sought from us.
- You allow your badge to be scanned at Expo conference.
We may also aggregate information and disclose it to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. In these cases, we do NOT disclose any Personally Identifiable Information as part of this.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We may buy or sell a company or property. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale transactions so that you will continue to receive the service being provided to you
Email Messages from Us
You may opt out of our email marketing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link, at the bottom of our emails. We have a number of brands and products and allow you to opt out selectively. To remove a specific email id, from the entire iTech Series list, you can click on the ‘unsubscribe’/opt-out link or email us at email@example.com
You may occasionally receive information about other events or other offers from us about those products or services that we (or our customers) offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. We do not disclose your contact details to and we do not sell your data to our partners. To opt out of our marketing communication programme, you can follow the instruction at the bottom of the email to exit.
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing on this ground and where we do not have compelling legitimate interests to override such objection. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Please be aware that the rights above are not absolute and there may be circumstances where we are unable to comply with your request. In such cases, we will explain why we cannot comply with the request.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
Retention of Data
Please note that if you opt-out of any marketing we will retain a record of your data to ensure that you do not receive any future marketing.
Feedback and Query