REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Accelerating time-to-value is crucial for companies that want to best capitalize on their core data. Reltio, the leading cloud-native, SaaS Master Data Management (MDM) platform company, is simplifying that process with new platform offerings that will enable customers across various vertical industries to jump-start their master data management implementations. Today, Reltio introduced two offerings, the Reltio for Life Sciences and Reltio for Healthcare velocity packs.
Reltio’s velocity packs are out-of-the-box solutions with prepackaged configurations and integrations. These were developed from Reltio’s 11 years of leadership and expertise in building and deploying successful cloud-native, modern MDM solutions in these verticals. The predefined universal data models for core data domains, aligned with leading industry standards for interoperability, help life sciences companies and healthcare organizations collect, unify, and activate trusted, high-quality data in real time. These solutions allow Reltio customers to unify data from disparate sources, enrich data from third-party sources, improve data quality, and create a single source of truth for key data domains.
- Reltio for Life Sciences velocity pack enables companies to manage their customer data with HCOs (healthcare organizations), and HCPs (healthcare professionals) to improve engagement, sales and marketing effectiveness, improve efficiency, and accelerate growth.
- Reltio for Healthcare velocity pack covers data domains like Providers and Patients to enable business initiatives to drive growth and to ensure regulatory compliance with unified, trusted data.
These velocity packs for Life Sciences and Healthcare have pre-built data ingestion from various third-party sources and applications to unify and enrich data. Velocity packs enable companies to deploy their solutions and realize value in just weeks versus the years it could take for traditional MDM deployments.
Reltio’s velocity packs combine modern technology with a prescriptive implementation approach that accelerates time-to-value. Reltio has taken its collective knowledge of industries, customers, popular applications, and tools in its key vertical markets and developed a business-value framework that identifies areas and roadmaps where customers can achieve ROI and extend the value of their MDM investment beyond the initial use case.
“The power of data is a strategic imperative in today’s digital-first world—for fast-tracking growth, increasing efficiencies, and reducing risk, but business leaders will tell you that getting there is difficult,” said Manish Sood, CEO, Founder and Chairman of Reltio. “That’s especially true when they are working with legacy MDM solutions. While some MDM vendors are still in the process of moving to the cloud, Reltio was born there. For more than a decade, we’ve been supporting real-time operations, accelerating the time to value for our customers through our modern multi-cloud platform. We knew we could further transform customers’ experiences by bringing together our years of industry expertise into pre-packaged solutions that fast-track the journey into MDM for the next generation of companies so they can get the most value out of their data – faster.”
Each velocity pack includes three elements:
- Industry-specific core data domain models and configurations for data unification, ready to collect and unify data from various sources. They also include pre-built data enrichment capabilities from industry-standard data sources. The Life Sciences and Healthcare velocity packs include pre-built connectors for third-party data enrichment, such as the National Provider Identifier (NPI) registry and from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).
- Fast and easy integrations with leading applications and data warehouses – Reltio offers a wide selection of connectors to industry-leading applications and enables fast and easy integrations using Reltio Integration Hub. Reltio also provides connectors for scalable, reliable integration with data warehouse solutions such as Google Cloud’s BigQuery, and Snowflake for analytics and reporting.
- A prescriptive implementation methodology that simplifies the process and reduces implementation time.
Reltio for Life Sciences
Using Reltio, life sciences organizations can quickly access unified, clean, timely, and consistent data across all operational and analytical systems to activate the following key business initiatives:
- Improve sales effectiveness and efficiency by enabling sales reps to spend more time with the right organizations and prescribers to drive additional sales and revenue, reducing core data-related issues that slow their efforts.
- Accelerate research and development (R&D) innovation by enabling higher clinical trial effectiveness, rapid and reliable segmentation, 360 views of the drug throughout the development life cycle, and reducing efforts for FDA approvals and IDMP compliance.
- Enhance patient-centric and omnichannel experiences by providing targeted and personalized education, and digital engagement based on patients’ needs.
Reltio for Healthcare:
With trusted and connected data, healthcare organizations can activate a variety of business initiatives:
- Enhance patient health outcomes and experience with a holistic view of patient data and effectively design and manage value-based care programs.
- Manage complex provider data (including employees, practitioners, organizations) and improve practitioner and staff experience.
- Simplify operations with enhanced processes, analytics, and data privacy.
“With more than half of organizations using Master Data Management (MDM) on a daily basis, the discipline is evolving at a lightning pace to meet new business and data technology demands. Cloud-native architectures, embedded AI/ML capabilities, support for real-time operations, and industry-specific configurations that reduce implementation time and time to value are ways MDM platforms take back their vital role in today’s complex data landscape,” said David Menninger, SVP and Research Director, Ventana Research. “With its latest platform update, Reltio’s introduction of multiple industry-specific data models, multiple configurations, and a roadmap for customers with ROI-driving business initiatives will help organizations rapidly and effectively activate clean, trusted data.”
The Reltio for Life Sciences and Healthcare velocity packs are available now. Reltio will soon introduce velocity packs for Financial Services and Insurance. Customers in those industries interested in learning more about speeding their implementations should reach out to a Reltio sales team member here.
Reltio proudly serves companies of all sizes, including 15 of the Fortune 100, and globally recognized customers such as Pfizer, L’Oréal, Xerox, CarMax, Takeda, and AstraZeneca — all of which rely on the Reltio platform.
At Reltio, we believe data should fuel business success. Reltio’s cloud-native master data management (MDM) SaaS platform unifies – in real time – core data from multiple sources into a single source of trusted information. Clean, connected, actionable data enables Reltio customers to grow revenue, increase efficiencies, and manage risk. Leading enterprise brands—from more than 140 countries spanning multiple industries—rely on our award-winning solution to turn data into their most valuable asset. For the third year, Reltio was named a Leader in Forrester Wave™ 2021 for Master Data Management. Visit Reltio.com.