DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Virtual Private Network Market Research Report by Connectivity, Deployment, Industry, State – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation – United States Forecast 2023-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Virtual Private Network Market size was estimated at USD 6,746.54 million in 2022, USD 7,880.27 million in 2023 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.84% to reach USD 20,410.02 million by 2030.
- Growing Data Security and Privacy Issues and Complicated Cyber Security Threats in the U.S.
- Surge in the Application of Wireless and Mobile Devices
- Shortage of Trained Professional in Virtualization
- Technology Developments in VPNs
- High Cost of Mobile Virtual Private Network
Cumulative Impact of High Inflation:
The high inflation in developed economies globally has resulted in an overall price surge over the past two years. The cumulatively eroding overall purchasing power is expected to impact developing economies significantly and is considered helpful in numerous ways. The report uncovers the effect of high inflation on the long-term performance of the global economy and provides details on fiscal policies measuring and reducing its short-term impacts on demand/supply, cash flow, and currency exchange. The United States Virtual Private Network Market report delivers the high inflation expectation considering the related impact from cost-push and demand-pull inflation.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make better decisions. In this report, the years 2018 and 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 as the base year, 2023 as the estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Based on Connectivity, the market is studied across Extranet, Remote Access, and Site-to-site.
- Based on Deployment, the market is studied across On-Cloud and On-Premises.
- Based on Industry, the market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
- Based on State, the market is studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the United States Virtual Private Network Market. based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinder, N: Niche, and V: Vital). The United States Virtual Private Network Market FPNV Positioning Matrix representation/visualization further aids businesses in better decision-making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market, providing the idea of revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. This provides insights on vendors performance in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. The United States Virtual Private Network Market Share Analysis offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. The outcome reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various strategies for business growth adopted by the vendors. The news in this section covers valuable insights at various stages while keeping up with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The United States Virtual Private Network Market Competitive Scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected helps vendors understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, providing insights to enhance products and services.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Virtual Private Network Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Virtual Private Network Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Virtual Private Network Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Virtual Private Network Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Virtual Private Network Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Virtual Private Network Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Virtual Private Network Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Virtual Private Network Market, by Connectivity
7. Virtual Private Network Market, by Deployment
8. Virtual Private Network Market, by Industry
9. California Virtual Private Network Market
10. Florida Virtual Private Network Market
11. Illinois Virtual Private Network Market
12. New York Virtual Private Network Market
13. Ohio Virtual Private Network Market
14. Pennsylvania Virtual Private Network Market
15. Texas Virtual Private Network Market
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Company Usability Profiles
- Anthasoft S.A. De C.V.
- Array Networks, Inc.
- Avast Software s.r.o.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Cohesive Networks, LLC
- Contemporary Control Systems, Inc.
- Golden Frog, GmbH
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NetMotion Software, Inc.
- NordVPN S.A.
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/71ih4r-private?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.