DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Baby Monitor Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The baby monitor market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2022 to 2028.
One of the key trends in the baby monitors market is the rising shift towards smart homes. People are shifting toward smart homes, and their appetite for IoT and smart home technologies is growing.
People want to digitalize their homes and take additional infant safety measures with modern technologies like IoT. IoT technology in smart baby monitors allows parents to look for their children to listen to their sounds while working. People are moving towards smart baby monitors for convenience and ease in caring for an infant.
The connectivity with mobile apps has significantly propelled the growth of smart devices and smart baby monitors. Innovations and technological advancements regarding child safety and care have significantly fueled the demand for smart baby monitors. Moreover, millennial parents are choosing smart technologies for their babies, and the demand for smart baby monitors is expected to rise from millennial parents in countries like the US, Germany, China, and France.
Key Questions Answered
- How big is the baby monitor market?
- How much will the global baby monitor market be worth in the future?
- What are the segments of the baby monitor market?
- What is the growth rate of the global baby monitors market?
- What are the key industry trends of the global baby monitors market?
- Who are the leading players in the smart baby monitor market?
Opportunities & Trends
- Growing Demand for Smart Baby Monitors
- Increase in Tech-Savvy Millenial Parents
- Rising Shift Toward Smart Homes
- Development in Li-Ion Batteries
- Growing Concerned About Child Safety
- High Penetration of Smartphones
- Internet Shaping Consumer Buying Behavior
- Increasing Number of Nuclear Families
- Declining Infant Mortality Rates
- Surge in Number of Employed Parents & Women Employment
- Health Hazards Due to Electromagnetic Radiation
- High Threat of Alternative Products
- Changing End-User Sociography
- Low Penetration Rate in Emerging Economies
- Audio & Video
- Movement Monitor
- Diaper Attachment
- Smart Wearables
- Audio Only
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Key Company Profiles
- Dorel Industries
- Motorola Mobility
- Lorex Technology
- Summer Infant
Other Prominent Vendors
- Koninklijke Philips
- Samsung Electronics
- iBaby Labs
- Hanwha Techwin
- The Holding Angelcare
- Mayborn Group
- Snuza International
- iBabyGuard International
- Owlet Baby Care
- Infant Optics
- MOBI Technologies
- Panasonic Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- Baby Delight
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Cubo Ai
- Wyze Labs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ynerhl-monitor?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.